Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome to my brain!

As I wrote out the title I realized just how scary this could get. I'll try keep this on topic but mainly I've created this spot as a place where we all can share any info or knowledge about any piece of "Gear" that you think is a must have or just way cool.

For those of you unfamiliar with the term GAS it means "Gear Acquisition Syndrome". In a nutshell this means you friend goes out and gets a new custom boutique amp head and you develop a serious case of GAS because now you want one... Ahem.

Alrighty then... I'm talking to absolutely nobody right now... So I'll be shutting up now.

1 comment:

  1. AJ: Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting at Stratoblogster! And welcome to the blogosphere!

    I strongly suggest this header mod:

    Change "for the serious gas sufferist" to "for the serious gear acquisition syndrome sufferist"

    I know that's kinda long, but Google really relies on your site title info. to index your blog better. The mod adds keyword relevance. Keep that in mind with post titles too. This will help you rank better in the search engines!

    One more thing. In that builder post with the weird Tele body and the HC link, why not link to the specific thread where that thing is. The current link goes to a general forum page, where locating that item is like finding a needle in a haystack.

    Just some constructive points for ya. Are you going to NAMM? Please keep me posted! I'll send you some traffic when you get your NAMM reporting posted ok!

    Cheers!
    jp

    ReplyDelete